There is no doubt that dashcams are becoming increasingly popular. With insurers accepting footage in the event of a claim,
the business case for installing them is very compelling. “Cash for crash” type claims alone, are estimated to cost the insurance
industry £1bn every year.
Not only will the footage protect you against fraud, it will also make the claims process more efficient, reducing the cost of the
claim while saving you time and stress. Companies using dashcams may even receive a discount on their premiums.
Here are 8 reasons why you should install dashcams across your fleet:
1. You have 1st hand evidence of an accident
2. Dashcams help to improve the standard of driving
3. Many systems available including live transmission
4. Prevent fraudulent claims
5. Never have another 50/50 claim
6. Be alerted to incidents in real time
7. Features include GPS / Speed / Date & Time
8. You never know what a dashcam will capture
Telematics Pro act as an agent for several leading dashcam manufacturers. We can supply anything from a single forward
facing camera, to a multi camera FORS accredited DVR system, including onboard CCTV.
All installations are carried out by qualified auto electricians and we guarantee satisfaction.
What are you waiting for? To find out more fill in the form below.
Check Out The Qulity Of Our Dashcam Installs In The Below Interactive 3D Image
Just Click On The Play Button